Monday 28 January 2013




BAM!


me been doin some sketchin... inspired in large parts by m'good dear buddy


tho I ain't nowhere NEAR his kungfu comics&portraits skills but I just thought I'd stick these up here nonetheless... 




(lil bit of Abe's letter in th background thar=) )





























don't know who they "are".. just started on the eyes n took it from there..

last one spposed t be self portrait.. guess I ain't gonna be on the streets of, say, Paris paintin folks.. or if so then they gonna be goin home with a picture of some complete random person... coz at least I don' think I look much like the above but.. maybe on some crazy subconscious level it's how I'd like to look.. I don't know..
fuck it
=)




Found this tday:

http://www.googlepoetics.com

pretty cool..


Prophet goeth:

And a man said, Speak to us of Self-
Knowledge.

And he answered, saying:

Your hearts know in silence the secrets of the days
and the nights.

But your ears thirst for the sound of your heart's 
knowledge.

You would know in words that which you have
always known in thought.

You would touch with your fingers the naked body
of your dreams.

And it is well you should.

The hidden well-spring of your soul must needs rise
and run murmuring to the sea;

And the treasure of your infinite depths would be
revealed to your eyes.

But let there be no scales to weigh your unknown
treasure;

And seek not the depths of your knowledge with
staff or sounding line. 

For self is a sea boundless and measureless.

Say not, ´I have found the truth,´ but rather, ´I have
found a truth.´

Say not, ´I have found the path of the soul.´Say
rather, ´I have met the soul walking upon my path.´

For the soul walks upon all paths.

The soul walks not upon a line, neither does it grow
like a reed.

The soul unfolds itself, like a lotus of countless 
petals. 







be blessed n loved

...c






No comments:

Post a Comment